Open Heaven Daily Devotional: Thursday, 7th January 2021 – Prayers For The New Year
Memorise: Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. – Isaiah 43:19
Read: Isaiah 60:1-3 (KJV)
1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
- Father, please give me the grace to praise You like never before and fill my life with great testimonies this year.
- Lord, give me fresh anointing and understanding. Please, renew my strength for greater exploits this year in Jesus name.
- Father, please don’t let me struggle this year. Let Your favour distinguish me in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, please let everything I lost in the past year be restored speedily in multiple folds.
- Father, please help me to live a life of holiness. By Your mercy, please keep me far from sin.
- Father, please give me the grace to obey all Your instructions this year, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, please give me the wisdom not to walk in the counsel of the ungodly. Help me to do Your will alone at all times.
- Lord, lift me higher than all my enemies, silence the mouth of all mockers and remove every garment of shame from my life this year.
- Father, this year, let my life overflow with Your help on every side in Jesus name.
- Father, please give me a great passion for soulwinning. Let me win more souls for You than ever before.
- Father, help me to apply my heart unto wisdom; so that I can live wisely in this year and beyond.
- Ask God for that special thing you want Him to do for you this year.
Thank You Father, for keeping my family and me from all evil that happened in 2020. Thank You Lord Jesus.
Take My Life, And Let It Be
- Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.
- Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.
- Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.
- Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.
- Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.
- Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
Bible In One Year: Deuteronomy 3-4