Ayomikun Deborah, a 400 level student of the Department of Adult Education was said to have taken a poisonous substance, dying instantaneously after discovering she’d be having an extension.
In a Facebook post shared by one Nendirmwa Heph, Deborah took the poisonous substance due to fear from frustration and backlash.
Sharing her photos, she wrote; ”SUICIDE ALERT”””****””
I have just been informed by a friend, Ronke Adeniran that her cousin Miss Ayomikun Deborah, a 400 level student of the department of Adult Education in Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED)Ijagun has taken her own life or committed suicide after she found out that she has an extension or now has a possible extra year. The frustration and backlash of coming back after the jamboree of signing out and jollification that ensued made the young lady take a poisonous substance and died instantaneously. This is sad and avoidable. I feel for her and her family. No matter what you face, Nothing is worth taking your life folks.”
See photo below;